How to Set up Roku T.V
In the last article, we had discussed about how we can create a Roku account without any hassle. Moving forward, we will learn about setting up Roku T.V, which is also very easy as setting up Roku T.V. All you need is an active internet connection and a connection between the Roku streaming device and the television set. You can activate your Roku account later if you don’t have it with the help of Roku Assist Here are the steps that will set up your Roku TV:
- 1) Turn on your Roku t.v.
- 2) Press the power button through remote.
- 3) Wait for sometime till the startup screen appears.
- 4) Select your language appearing on the screen.
- 5) Press the OK button in the remote.
- 6) Now, connect the Roku t.v to the internet.
- 7) Once the connection is successful, you can finally access it.
- 8) Download the channels by activating your Roku account.
After all this is done, you can finally watch your favourite channels, videos and music without any hassle. You can even select the number of channels you want to add or delete from your account anytime. If you need any further assistance, our technical team is always ready for you with the best solution.